1 Year Contract - Minimum of 35 hours per week
The successful candidate will have a proven project management record and will work with addiction service providers, allied service providers and clients in Halton and Peel to develop and implement a coordinated training and development plan in the areas of concurrent disorders, community withdrawal management, methadone maintenance, diversity, family-as-client, and youth.
This position reports to the Halton-Peel Addiction System Implementation Committee.
* results-oriented, demonstrated project management record
* Adult Education training experience
* experience with developing curriculum or training plans
* ability to work independently and be accountable for project deliverables
* demonstrated ability to develop and meet work plan deadlines
* relevant graduate degree or equivalent
* own or have unlimited access to vehicle
* computer proficiency (MS Office 2000, Internet/e-mail)
* must be available to work some evenings and weekends to meet deadlines
* awareness of and comfort with continuum of addictions treatment approaches
Information package available upon request. Secondments welcome.
Please mail, fax or e-mail (in Word format) r