The Community Coalition for the Prevention of Low Birth Weight is requesting quotations from individuals for an Outreach Coordinator. As we head into the launch phase of our social marketing campaign on low birth weight, we require an outreach coordinator to aid the Coalition in securing community contacts and seeking potential sites and venues for distribution of our message and materials.
The required skills for the position of the Outreach Coordinator are:
* Experience in occupational health or with human resources in the private sector;
* Strong links with community organizations and the private sector;
* Bilingual (English and French);
* Excellent interpersonal skills;
* Takes initiative and able to work well independently;
* Ability to work effectively in a team, specifically with community coalitions.
Please submit the following by August 17th, 2001:
* Quotation of estimated costs (salary, transportation, etc.).
This is a part-time contract position expected to last from September 10th, 2001 until December 14th, 2001.
Please call Robin Ray at 724-4122 ext. 24287 for any clarifications or questions pertaining to the position.
Please address or fax your quotation by August 17th, 2001 to the address below.
Robin Ray, Project PHN
City of Ottawa, People Services
495 Richmond Road, 4th floor
Ottawa, ON K2A 4A4
Phone #: 724-4122 ext. 24287
Fax #: 724-4162