The Canadian Institute of Child Health, together with its partners, the
Canadian Library Association and Industry Canada's Community Access Program, is developing "Kitchen Conferences", a technology-based parenting program for families across Canada. The program consists of eight interactive on-line parenting sessions that include a variety of components such as guest speakers, discussion topics, etc. As the Program Evaluator you will be responsible for the development and implementation of an evaluation for the parenting sessions.
* Developing an evaluation plan, in conjunction with program staff, that will enable measurement of the impact of the program.
We anticipate that this plan would include such activities as:
* Developing and implementing information collecting procedures:
* Interviewing project staff
* Interviewing partners and advisors
* Interviewing program participants
* Observing service delivery
* Developing evaluation database
* Analyzing data
* Providing progress reports and writing final evaluation report;
* Attending evaluation meetings.
* Experience in program evaluation
* Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
* Excellent organizational skills
* Ability to prepare reports
If you meet the above criteria please forward your r