Application Deadline: 12/17/2001
An opportunity exists to work in an exciting challenging environment providing health care to homeless and underhoused individuals within an interdisciplinary team.
* Experience working with homeless and low income people, people with mental illness and addictions
* Ability to work independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team
* Strong clinical and interpersonal skills
* Knowledge of health issues particular to homeless populations
* Working knowledge of harm reduction strategies
* Current Certificate of Competence, College of Nurses of Ontario and University degree preferred
The London InterCommunity Health Centre provides sensitive, equitable health and social services, especially to those who experience barriers to care. Our unique approach offers a link, resource, and service model for our clients and community partners.
Compensation Type: Salary
Amount: $ negotiable
Health Promotion Coordinator
London InterCommunity Health Centre
[Source: CharityVillage, http://www.charityvillage.com]