As a full-service provider of health solutions to employers, At Work Health develops and delivers health and safety, occupational medical and health promotion programs in the workplace. If you are interested in putting your health promotion, interpersonal and communication skills to use in a fast-paced, friendly and rewarding environment, please read on for more information on the opportunity awaiting you!
* Research, design, develop and implement workplace health-promotion programs
* Research health-promotion topics and keep abreast of new approaches to program delivery
* Responsible for client relationship development and maintenance
* Plan and implement a comprehensive evaluation framework
* Schedule programs and staff for delivery on a monthly basis
* Assist in the development and delivery of other programs as required
* Monitor outcome measurement criteria and track outcomes
* Generate and present evaluation summary reports for clients
* Develop liaison with a variety of health-related agencies
* Must have, as a minimum, a university degree in a health-related field
* Prefer some experience in health education/promotion, patient education programs, public health or at least practical experience in public health or health promotion delivery (e.g., public speaking and/or presentations).
* Preference given to major studies in public health or health promotion
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Comprehensive computer skills with good competency in Windows-based office applications, competent in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint
* Driver's license and vehicle for transportation
This position is based in Vaughan, Ontario and involves travel throughout the Greater Toronto Area. The position is full-time and comes with competitive salary and benefits.
Please send your resume and cover letter by mail, fax or email, no later than April 11th, 2003, to
Director of Operations
At Work Health Solutions
180 Confederation Parkway
Concord, ON L4K 4T8
Fax: (905) 738-5776
We thank all applicants for their interest and will contact those selected for an interview.