1. Several years experience in program planning and evaluation
2. Demonstrated project management processes
3. Significant management experience in Public Health, ideally in Vaccine Preventable Disease related programs and in a unionized environment
4. Experience in working with relevant information systems, legislation and standards
5. Considerable experience in client case management
6. Bachelor's degree in Health or Social Science or the approved equivalent combination of education and experience
7. Demonstrated ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
8. Ability to prepare reports, articles and deliver effective presentations
To apply for this position, please send us a resume and cover letter, quoting File #X3-CNS3670, using one of the following methods:
FAX: 416-397-9818, or
Email: [email protected] or
Mail to: Employment Services, Human Resources, City of Toronto, Metro Hall, 55 John Street, 5th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 3C6.
Applications must be received by September 11, 2003.
Committed to employment equity, the City of Toronto encourages applications from Aboriginal people, people with disabilities, members of visible minority groups and women.
We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.