Working in the Belleville Office and reporting to the Director, Healthy Lifestyles, the incumbent will participate in the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of the Injury Prevention and Substance Abuse Prevention Program to meet the requirements of the Mandatory Health Programs & Services Guidelines, 1997.
* Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing with Public Health preparation
* Current Certificate of Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
* Demonstrated interpersonal, organization and communication (verbal & written) skills
* Valid Ontario drivers' license and vehicle
* Satisfactory police reference check
* Computer skills and use of Internet required
* Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
* Flexible working hours are required
Please apply in writing not later than 4:30 p.m. on Friday, October 17, 2003 to
Mr. Dale Jackson
Director of Administration
Hastings & Prince Edward Counties Health Unit
179 North Park Street
Belleville, ON K8P 4P1
Fax: (613) 966-9418
The personal information submitted on resumes and applications is collected under the authority of the Health Protection and Promotion Act, RSO 1990, Chapter H.7 and will be used to determine their eligibility for employment. Questions concerning this collection of personal information should be directed to the Freedom of Information Co-Ordinator at the above address.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all applicants in advance and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.