Connex Health Consulting is a workplace health consulting firm located in Burlington, Ontario. Our mission is to be a national leader, with recognized expertise in the workplace health industry, that develops and delivers innovative and supportive workplace health and education solutions with outcome measures to meet our clients' employee health needs and maximize the impact and value of these initiatives. We routinely work with employers and the employee benefit and insurance industry as well as with pharmaceutical companies.
Connex Health Consulting currently has an opening for a Bilingual Workplace Health and Wellness Specialist. This is a full time position.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for facilitating the design, development, and delivery of workplace health initiatives. However, responsibilities may also include participation in aspects of conference organization.
Success in this position requires
* Degree or Diploma in health promotion, workplace health, or a related field
* Thorough understanding of workplace health concepts and strategies
* Ability to read, write, and speak fluent French
* Experience in workplace health program development, implementation, and evaluation
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Experience or knowledge of employee benefit programs is an asset
* A valid Ontario driver's license and access to a vehicle as travel is required
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes in confidence via fax or email by Friday, March 5, 2004, to
Connex Health Consulting
Fax: (905) 631-6319
No phone calls please. Please note only candidates under consideration will be contacted.