Brief Job Description
Reports to Manager, Applied Research and Evaluation to provide support to the research/program evaluation activities of the Public Health & Community Services Department and the Public Health Research Education and Development (PHRED) cross appointees.
* Participate as a member of a research/program evaluation team(s), in implementation of research evaluation functions.
* Implement research/evaluation data collection methods, i.e., implementing surveys and arranging and conducting focus groups and key informant interviews.
* Develop and maintain databases that support PHRED activities, i.e., student placements, presentations, and publications.
* Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis.
* Develop and maintain database that supports program evaluation/research initiatives within the Public Health & Community Services Department.
* Develop and support dissemination strategies including website maintenance, reports, presentations, posters, and articles.
Demonstrated knowledge of research/program evaluation methodology, statistical analyses, qualitative and quantitative analyses, and data collection methods normally acquired through the completion of a B.A./B.Sc. Degree.
Salary: $ 22.00-25.00 per hour
Hours: 35 per week
Duration: Approximately 12 months
Submit application by April 15, 2004 via emailto firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote "Call # 2562."
For more information visit http://www.hamilton.ca/phcs or email email@example.com.