Responsible for identifying the Marketing & Communication needs/requirements of internal clients and managing the projects within the Marketing & Communication team from strategic development to execution while maintaining ongoing communication with internal customers.
* Responsible for all aspects of account management.
* Establish, monitor and oversee internal process for national departments to utilize the services of the Marketing & Communications Team.
* Provide marketing guidance, expertise and project management support to internal clients.
* Ensure the Team has necessary client background information on marketing projects.
* Ensure client driven marketing initiatives are completed on deadline, on budget and on strategy.
* Create and drive marketing and communications value proposition to c lient partners.
* Work with the Marketing and Communications Team to identify and leverage joint marketing opportunities with internal clients.
* Minimum of three years' account/channel management experience
* Excellent negotiation, inter-personal, and project management skills
* Ability to work effectively and independently on multiple simultaneous tasks
* Superior oral and written communication skills
* A post-secondary education, in marketing/communications
* Attention to detail and accuracy
Please apply in writing by May 28, 2004 to
Human Resources Canadian Diabetes Association