As a full-service provider of health solutions to employers, At Work Health/division of LifeMark Health develops and delivers Health and Safety, Occupational Medical, and Health Promotion programs in the workplace. If you are interested in putting your health promotion, interpersonal and communication skills to use in a fast-paced, friendly, and rewarding environment, please read on for more information on the opportunity awaiting you.
* Manage departmental programs to ensure effective delivery and tracking of all health promotion presentations, clinics, and health risk screenings
* Delivery of health promotion seminars within the corporate environment for up to 100 attendees
* Lead and coordinate the development and distribution of bi-monthly newsletter--reader base approximately 7,000
* Research, design, develop, and implement workplace health promotion programs
* Responsible for proposal development and quotes related to customer requested programming
* Research and keep abreast of programming and services available from similar service providers
* Actively seek opportunities for cross promotion of all At Work Health services and programs
* Manage Health Promotion budget
* Active management of client relationships and maximization of customer satisfaction
* Develop summary and evaluation reports and present to clients as needed
* Research health promotion topics and keep abreast of new approaches to program delivery
* Develop liaison with a variety of health-related agencies
* Must have, as a minimum, a university degree in a health-related field
* Prefer some experience in health education/promotion, patient education programs, public health, or at least practical experience in public health or health promotion delivery (e.g., public speaking and/or presentations)
* Preference to major studies in public health or health promotion.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability and interest in sales and promotions
* Able to work under tight deadlines and respond quickly to client needs
* Strong independent problem solving and decision-making skills
* Willing to travel to client sites for program delivery and evaluation
* Comprehensive computer skills with good competency in Windows-based office applications. Competent in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint
* Driver's license and vehicle for frequent travel
This position is based in Vaughan, Ontario and involves travel throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Tracy Jones, Director of Operations, by fax to (905) 652-8621 or email email@example.com.