The following NetCorps, Foreign Affairs and CIDA funded internships are pending approval and have been posted on the CSIH internships webpage at http://www.csih.org/what/Internships/currintern.htm. Please refer to the CSIH website for internship descriptions (please note that descriptions may still be subject to minor changes).
Please refer to the CSIH internships webpage for eligibility criteria.
Applications will be accepted until April 30, 2005.
If you are interested in being considered for any of these internships, please forward (preferably by email to email@example.com)
1) a cover letter specific to the internship being applied for,
2) your most recent CV, and
3) proof of your Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status.
You may apply for up to three internships. Please rank your preferences.
Netcorps Canada International
1. International Organization for Migration: MIDA Team Assistant (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
2. Canadian Nurses Association/Ethiopian Nurses Association: Information Technology Consultant (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
3. Public Health Strengthening in Guyana: Clinical Database Officer (Georgetown, Guyana)
4. International Organization for Migration: Health Information Systems Officer (Nairobi, Kenya)
5. International Organization for Migration: Database Development Officer (Nairobi, Kenya)
6. University of Ottawa Centre for Global Health/AfriAfya: Communications Assistant (Nairobi, Kenya)
7. PATH Canada/Soils, Foods and Healthy Communities Project: Data Manager (Ekwendeni, Malawi)
8. University of Namibia/University of Toronto Centre for International Health: HIV/AIDS Knowledge Network Officer (Windhoek, Namibia)
9. Pan American Center for Sanitary Engineering and Environmental Sciences - CEPIS-PAHO: Environmental Economist (Lima, Peru)
10. Canadian Society for International Health/Gerry Roxas Foundation: Information and Organizational Systems Officer (Roxas City, Philippines)
11. Canadian Society for International Health/Gerry Roxas Foundation: Health Equity Reform Information and Referral System Officer (Roxas City, Philippines)
12. University of Cape Town/University of Ottawa: Tuberculosis Surveillance Officer (Cape Town, South Africa)
13. College of Public Health, Chulalongkorn University/University of Ottawa: HIV/AIDS Research Assistant (Bangkok, Thailand)
14. International Organization for Migration: Migration Health Assistant (Bangkok, Thailand)
15. PATH Canada (Vietnam): IT Officer (Hanoi, Vietnam)
16. Canadian Nurses Association/Vietnam Nurses Association: Information Technology Consultant (Hanoi, Vietnam)
17. Council for Andean Rural Health: Information Systems Officer (La Paz, Bolivia)
18. Sistema Nacional de Informaci