Community Organizational Health/Santé des organismes communautaires
(COHI) is a provincial not-for-profit organization located in
Etobicoke. We are currently seeking a full-time Executive
Assistant to work in our busy office. We offer an excellent
salary and benefit package.
- Managing the office
- Assisting member organizations
- Tracking the work using project management software
- Providing non-technical support to users of a database program
- Maintaining equipment and supplies management systems
- Typing, report formatting, minute taking, proofreading, photocopying
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements
The ideal candidate will possess
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline or combination of diploma and related experience.
- Additional training in computer software applications and relevant administrative skills.
- Three to five years administrative experience with progressive responsibility.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and various software applications.
- Experience in the public/not-for-profit sector.
- Bilingualism (French/English) a definite asset.
Please send letter of application and résumé by December 5, 2005, to
Executive Assistant Hiring
Community Organizational Health
Suite 305, 1 Eva Road
Toronto, ON M9C 4Z5
Fax: (416) 239-5074
We thank all candidates who apply but only those interviewed will be contacted.