People for Education is seeking a qualified candidate for an exciting
new part-time, contract position funded by the Ontario Trillium
ideal candidate for the position of Ontario Parent Inclusion
Coordinator, is someone who has
- Direct experience with and demonstrated commitment to publicly funded schools in Ontario.
- Proven knowledge and sensitivity about the issues affecting parent involvement in publicly funded education system.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven experience designing and facilitating workshops in a community-based setting.
- Proven ability to network independently to engage and collaborate with project partners.
- Proven ability to participate actively and effectively within a team work environment.
People for Education is committed to employment equity and encourages
applications from Aboriginal people, people with disabilities, members
of visible minority groups and women.
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume by Friday February 17, 2006, by email, fax or post to
People for Education
641 Bloor St. West
Toronto, ON M6G 1L1
Fax: (416) 536-0100