Sheraton Wall Centre
2006 National Conference on CED and the Social Economy
Leaf, Tree, Forest: Rooting Development in Community
Four days of learning and celebration!
Join 600 CED and social economy practitioners, academics, government
partners, technical assistance providers and citizens in vibrant
- More than 50 workshops will explore current issues in CED and social economy
- 5 workshop streams (Community Sustainability, Community-Based
Enterprises, CED and Youth, Aboriginal CED, and Building Bridges Across
Sectors) will present innovative models and practical experience
- Social events provide opportunities to develop new partnerships and contacts
- Inspiring speakers and plenaries
- Marketplace and Showcase of Community Initiatives and Social Enterprises
- Collaborative action planning to move forward together
Register for the conference before February 13, 2006, and receive
our early bird rate (more details in the registration brochure).
On a tight budget? CCEDNet has prepared a letter template you can
use to fundraise locally for your trip. It is available for
download from the link below. Also, a limited number of travel
and accommodations subsidies are available on a first come, first
served basis for those who would otherwise not be able to attend.
Consult the registration document for more information. The
conference registration brochure and fundraising letter template are
available at http://www.ccednet-rcdec.ca/en/pages/conference.asp.
If you have any questions, contact
Tel: (250) 386-9980
We look forward to seeing you in Vancouver!