The Canadian Partnership for Children's Health and Environment (CPCHE)
- http://www.healthyenvironmentforkids.ca - is hiring an Outreach
Coordinator with exceptional enthusiasm, communications skills and
attention to detail to help coordinate a major national communication
and awareness strategy. This role will entail:
- Coordinating the implementation of a national health promotion campaign
- Delivery of a national workshop series targeted at service provider groups
- Building a Canada-wide network to be CEH champions in their communities
- Coordinating and handle all logistics for the overall communications efforts
- Developing and re-purpose content for multiple audiences in print and online formats
- Engaging issue experts as needed in the development of content for multiple audiences
- Developing online and offline customized educational, skill-building resource materials
- Acting as Web site editor for the www.healthyenvironmentforkids.ca web site.
This is a three-year contract position. The budgeted amount is
$40,000/annum and we are expecting 4 days per week (0.8 FTE) for this
This position requires extensive contact with CPCHE's Toronto office.
Consideration will be given to candidates in southern Ontario and in
the Ottawa region.
To receive the full job posting please send an email to email@example.com.