9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Ontario Institute for Studies in Education
$129 + GST ($138.03)
How do you think most people describe the typical meeting they attend
in your organization. In many organizations, you would expect comments
like "What a waste of time," "I wonder how I can get out of this week's
meeting," or "What on earth did that accomplish?" No wonder Patrick
Lencioni titled his recent best-seller Death by Meeting. But it doesn't
have to be that way. Meetings That Make a Difference will teach you how
to turn boring, wasteful, unproductive meetings into dynamic, engaging,
productive experiences that engage people fully and produce impressive
results. Based on principles from Death by Meeting and the Smart
Meetings program of OneSmartWorld, this workshop explains
- How to assess what is working... and what isn't... in your meetings
- How to design appropriate agendas for the four main types of meeting
- How to specify a desired outcome and ideal process for every agenda item
- How to set the stage for full participation on every topic you discuss
- How to engage participants in ways that elicit each person's best contribution
This highly interactive workshop will provide practical advice and
easy-to-use tools and processes that will make people want to attend
your meetings. To get the most out of the session, come prepared with a
list of the key topics you typically cover in the full range of
meetings you attend. Learn how to address them all more effectively.
For more information and to register, visit http://www.healthyfutures.ca or call Healthy Futures Group at (905) 569-8474.