9:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Queen West CHC, 168 Bathurst Street (Queen & Bathurst)
This is a one-day workshop that will cover
- Overview of the System
- HIV/HCV Prevention Education
- Women and Trans Prisoners
- Agency Accessibility for Prisoners/Ex-prisoners
- Client Advocacy Communication Basics ... and more!
- Learn about the Federal and Provincial prison system
- Learn about high risk activity and harm reduction options inside
- Learn how to support and advocate for people while they are inside
- Hear from guest speakers ... and more!
Free - refreshments provided - lunch not provided
Space is limited; register by April 21, 2006. To register or for more information, contact Michelle
Hamilton-Page at (416) 338-0745 or email@example.com.
Sponsored by Toronto Public Health
Facilitated by PASAN (Prisoners with HIV/AIDS Support Action Network)
[Source: Canadian Harm Reduction Network mailing list, http://www.canadianharmreduction.com/index.php]