Session 1: Low Milk Production: A thorough discussion of low milk
production from the perspective of targeting the treatment to the
causes; discussion of causes, treatments, counseling methods, and
Session 2: Breastfeeding After Breast Surgery: A comprehensive
discussion of breast augmentation, reduction, and lift surgeries and
their impact upon lactation; discussion of incidence, motivations,
surgical techniques, implications for lactation, psychological factors,
Session 3: Helping Mothers Overcome Reservations or Ambivalence
about Breastfeeding: An examination of the reasons mothers are
reluctant or unsure about breastfeeding and positive methods to help
them overcome their reservations and ambivalence without pressure.
Includes video interviews and video role-plays.
Pesenter: Diana West, B.A., IBCLC
- Ottawa, Ontario, October 17, 2006, Nepean Sportsplex
- Fredericton, New Brunswick, October 18, 2006, Wu Centre, UNB
- Antigonish, Nova Scotia, October 20, 2006, Claymore Inn
- Milton, Ontario, October 23, 2006, Eagle Ridge Golf Club
- Lunch and refreshments included in registration fee of $130.00
- Continuing Education Recognition Points will be applied for
- La Leche League Canada bookstore on site
For more information, contact Pat Millar, at firstname.lastname@example.org.