If you are a forward-thinking professional striving for excellence and new challenges within a progressive research institute that values a supportive and respectful environment, teamwork, effective communication, integrity and quality service, then consider this data analyst contract opportunity within the Centre for Behavioural Research and Program Evaluation located at the University of Waterloo.
Data Analyst - 2 year contract
- Bachelor/Master's degree in relevant field including Social or Health Sciences, Epidemiology and/or Biostatistics, Health Informatics or Information Technology.
- Several years experience as an analyst in an integrated evaluation or health setting.
- Demonstrated experience working with data gathering, data analysis, conceptual. logical and physical data design.
- Solid knowledge of tools used for data management, data verification, data quality control procedures and data warehousing.
- Knowledgeable about research and evaluation issues.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Access, MS Excel, statistical packages such as SAS and/or SPSS, and computer/data programming languages such as VB/VBA, SAS/SPSS macros, and T-SQL. P
- roven experience in dealing with data and knowledge that is confidential in nature.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Innovative, self-motivated and willing to learn.
This position is contingent on funding.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 22nd.