The Guelph Community Health Centre provides innovative primary health services and community programs, mainly for our priority groups, using an interdisciplinary team approach, and collaborating with community partners. We work with those experiencing barriers to health, such as new immigrants, those living on low incomes, and vulnerable adults and teens.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Data and IT Program Manager is accountable for a team that aligns information technology support, program planning and evaluation, data management and reporting. This position ensures that the current and future needs of GCHC are met as the agency evolves into an evidence-based decision making organization.
Responsibility Areas include but are not limited to
- Data Management
- IT Systems Management
- Planning and prioritizing training in line with the organization's strategic goals
- Centre-wide Planning and Evaluation
- Information Analysis
- Management and Supervision
- Budgeting and Administrative Duties
- Master's degree in one of the following: Information Technology, Health/Medical Informatics, Health Planning/Promotion, Health/Business Administration, Epidemiology, or 3-5 yrs of equivalent training and experience, preferably in a community health centre or other health promotion setting
- Certificate or specialized training and demonstrated experience in database management
- Proficiency in the use of computers and various database/charting and graphing programs (i.e. Microsoft Office, Microsoft Sequel, Crystal Reports, Hummingbird, ChartFX)
- Demonstrated understanding of program planning, evaluation, research methods, data quality management, statistics and data analysis
- Demonstrated skills in report writing, policy development and sound communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, decision-making, problem solving and leadership skills to support a multi-disciplinary team.
- Valid driver's license and use of a personal vehicle
- Available to work some evenings and weekends
Please respond by mail, fax or email by Wednesday, March 21 at 4:30 p.m. Include, with your resume, a 2-page summary outlining your specific qualifications and experience as they relate to each of the responsibilities listed above.
Human Resources (Data and IT Program Manager)
Guelph Community Health Centre
#1 - 176 Wyndham St. N.
Guelph, ON N1H 8N9
Fax: (519) 821-6148
Guelph Community Health Centre is an equal opportunity employer. We thank, in advance, all those who apply, but will contact only those who qualify for interviews.