CHN Annual User Survey
- By giving us your valuable and honest feedback, you can make a difference to the CHN as we plan for the future. We hope that you will take this opportunity to tell us what you think and what we can do to improve our site. The CHN appreciates your interest! Take our survey!
- Growing up, taking risks--It's normal for teens to experiment, but they can still stay healthy and safe
- Creating community online--Internet support groups for women provide tangible health benefits
Health Events Highlights
- National Nutrition Month
- Kidney Health Month
- Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
- National Epilepsy Awareness Month
- Canadian Agriculture Safety Week (CASW)
- Poison Prevention Week
- World TB Day
- Keep your lungs healthy!
Did You Know
- There are 6 steps to create an active workplace.
Read the newsletter online at http://www.canadian-health-network.ca/special/newsletter/march19_07_e.html.