Now available online!
Network magazine Volume 9, Numbers 1/2, edited by Laila Malik for the Canadian Women's Health Network, http://www.cwhn.ca
Feature articles include
- Kirby Mental Health Report Turns a Blind Eye to Women http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/9-12/9-12pg2.html
- Harm Reduction Facility Faces Renewal Challenge http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/9-12/9-12pg3.html
- Women and Health Protection Wins Intervener Status in DTCA Charter Challenge http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/9-12/9-12pg4.html
- Newcomers in Health Care Limbo - Québec Groups Protests http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/9-12/9-12pg5.html
- Thinking About Gender and Wait Times http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/9-12/9-12pg6.html
- Low Income Women Speak Out Through Photovoice Projects in Winnipeg and Saskatoon http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/9-12/9-12pg7.html
- Aboriginal Women Respond to Mounting AIDS Crisis http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/9-12/9-12pg8.html
- CIHR Introduces New Policy on Gender and Sex-Based Analysis http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/9-12/9-12pg9.html
- Status of Women Canada Cuts a Loss for Healthy Democracy http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/9-12/9-12pg10.html
- The Cutest Babies Money Can Buy (Review essay) http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/9-12/9-12pg11.html
Full PDF of this issue is available at http://www.cwhn.ca/network-reseau/9-12/network-vol9no12.pdf (Link opens PDF file).