From Campaign 2000, this is the 2006 Report Card on Child and Family Poverty in Canada.
- It's Time to Honour Canada's Commitment to Children
- Child Poverty Rates Vary Across Canada
- Are Some Children More Vulnerable to Poverty?
- How Poor is the Average Low Income Family?
- Is a Job the Best Pathway out of Poverty?
- Government Programs Do Help Reduce Child Poverty
- Is the Gap between Poor Families and Rich Families Widening?
- Early Learning and Child Care: Still Struggling for a Universal System
- Needed: Sustained Action Against Child Poverty in First Nations and Aboriginal communities
- Affordable Housing: Still No National Strategy
- Working Together on a Poverty Reduction Strategy for Canada
- How is Canada doing in meeting 1989 unanimous resolution to end child poverty, and its international commitments including UN Convention on the Rights of the Child?