If you haven't had a chance to attend an Active Schools workshop yet, we have scheduled three additional e-workshops in April!
Attend the Active Schools e-Workshop and learn more about this fun, free program for Kindergarten to Grade 8. Workshops are free and delivered in an on-line/teleconference format where a computer with online access and a separate phone line is required.
By the end of the e-workshop each participant will
- Understand Ophea's Active Schools program;
- Learn new activity ideas, and have the opportunity to connect with other Active Schools;
- Relate the features and benefits of the program to your school and/or public health units priorities and initiatives;
- Feel like it is worth pursuing with your school or schools you are in contact with locally; and
- Ensure that schools who have received the resource will use it!
- Wednesday, April 11, 2007, 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 13, 2007, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 17, 2007, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
To register for one of the above Active Schools workshops, download the fax back form from http://www.ophea.net/Ophea/Ophea.net/aswhatsnew.cfm.