OHPE 292, An Evolving Role for Health Promoters in the Kyoto Protocol Era
With links to the following resources
- OMA Ground Level Ozone Position Paper
- Smart Steps, Simple Solutions to a better life
- Climate Change in Canada: What is Climate Change?
- Towards an Adaptation Action Plan: Climate Change and Health in the Toronto-Niagara Region, Summary for Policy Makers
- Ontario Clean Air Alliance
- Pollution Probe
- Canadian Association of Physicians for the Environment
- Updated Healthy Community, Healthy Environment Kit
OHPE 293 included a follow up letter to the editor about OPHA's new report, "Beyond Coal: Power, Public Health and the Environment" (http://www.ohpe.ca/index.php?option=com_uvmnewsletter&Itemid=79&nid=293).