Health Promotion Program Assistant
Health, Counselling & Disability Services, Queen's University, Kingston, ON
Deadline: May 10, 2007
Full time - starting salary $38,685
Start Date: June 18, 2007
10 month position with possibility of renewal
Full job description: http://www.queensu-hcds.org
To provide volunteer management, program and administrative support to the coordinator of Health Education and Health Promotion Programs.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate
- A background and keen interest in health promotion and wellness
- An ability to thrive in a busy, dynamic environment
- Efficiency and organizational skills
- Enjoyment of multitasking and a lot of people contact
- Comfort taking direction and working autonomously
- Experience working with students and/or volunteers.
- Proficiency operating conventional office software (e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Excel) are essential; experience with desktop publishing would be helpful.
This is an ideal position for a recent graduate in the health field. Some evening and weekend work is required.
Candidates should submit a letter of application and resume to:
competition #2007- 051
Employment Coordinator, Department of Human Resources, Queen's University, Kingston, ON K7L 3N6.
We thank all those who express an interest and advise that only those offered an interview will be contacted.