June 16, 2007
A workshop for people working for the right to health and equity inh ealth presented by the International People's Health University together with the People's Health Movement of Canada and the Vancouver Alliance for People's Health.
- a health activist interested in sharing your experience with others and building your skills?
- a healthcare worker concerned about social and economic issues affecting health?
- keen to learn more about the international people's health movement?
Join us and other colleagues on June 16th at the IPHU/PHM workshop, The Struggle for Health.
- the political economy of health and global health policy
- connections between health and war
- the global people's health movement
- practical skills for transforming knowledge into action.
Further details on draft program (work in progress) are available at http://phmovement.org/iphu/en/node/26.
Applications should be received by May 11th but late applications may be considered (up to May 25).
[Source: SDOH, https://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/sdoh.html]