- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Registered Nurse with a Certificate in Public Health Nursing from a recognized University
- Currently holds a Certificate of Registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Broad knowledge and experience in project management, evaluation, healthy public policy and community development in a public health setting
- Skills to build community relationships, coalitions, and provide consultation specific to youth health promotion.
- Knowledge and practical experience in promoting healthy schools, youth mental health promotion, asset building and parenting will be assets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Candidate must have a valid driver's license and supply own transportation, as this position requires extensive daily travel and occasional evening and weekend hours
See the full posting and submission guidelines at http://www.halton.ca/about/jobs/.