November 27-November 29, 2007
Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill
Abstract submissions are now being accepted at http://www.healthierus.gov.
Abstract submissions should align with one of the six conference tracks:
- Strategic partnerships
- Innovative approaches to public health practices
- Translating science and evaluating results
- Health policy and communications
- Implementing best practices at the local level
- Emerging issues and hot topics in prevention
Descriptions of the conference tracks are available on the Summit Web site. For questions regarding the submission process, please contact [email protected]. Summit registration and fee will be posted in early June.
Abstract submission deadline: June 11, 2007