THE HASTINGS & PRINCE EDWARD COUNTIES HEALTH UNIT
Requires Full time Public Health Dietitians to work in the Belleville Office
Reporting to the Director, Chronic Disease & Injury Prevention, the incumbent will participate as part of an interdisciplinary team in the planning, implementation and evaluation of the healthy eating and healthy weights components of the Chronic Disease Prevention program to meet the requirements of the Mandatory Programs and Services Guidelines (1997).
- A 4 year baccalaureate Degree in Foods and Nutrition plus a one year accredited dietetic internship which meets the requirements of College of Dietitians of Ontario.
- Current certificate of competence from the College of Dietitians of Ontario.
- Knowledge of/experience in group facilitation.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written, media & verbal).
- Self directed with demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- A valid Ontario driver's licence and use of a vehicle.
- Computer skills and use of the internet.
- Satisfactory police records check.
Apply in writing not later than 4:30 p.m., Friday, October 12, 2007 to:
Mr. Scott Elder
Manager Administration/Human Resources
Hastings & Prince Edward Counties Health Unit
179 North Park Street
The personal information submitted on resumes and applications for employment is collected under the authority of the Health Protection and Promotion Act, 1990, Chapter H.7, and will be used to determine their eligibility for employment. Questions concerning this collection of personal information should be directed to the Freedom of Information 7 privacy Co-ordinator at the above address.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all applicants in advance and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.