Call for Applications 2008/2009
1) Enabling students to develop the knowledge and skills required to build their own research agenda designed to help make sense of how mental health and addiction affect individuals and communities.
2) Enabling students to translate their findings to researchers, clinicians, policy makers and other stakeholders.
Applications due: December 15, 2007
1) Applicants must be enrolled in an M.A., M.Sc., M.D. or PhD program at a recognized university.
2) Students of all disciplines are invited to apply.
Required elements to include:
- covering letter - The covering letter should outline the following: outline of your interest such as your ideas about new research directions you might like to consider, and how they could relate to your research focus; expected research outcomes for the year;.
- references - at least two written references (one academic and one professional/non-academic). References should speak about the suitability of the applicant for this program
- writing sample
- transcripts (including undergraduate work; copies acceptable)
Applications or inquiries
[Source: SDOH list, https://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/sdoh.html]