CCAHTE Journal, the Canadian-based international and interdisciplinary open-access journal of the creative arts in health, training and education announces more news, events and free articles at the CCAHTE research blog, Crossing Borders.
Visit http://www.ccahtecrossingborders.blogspot.com and see this month's posts:
- American Educational Research Association/new arts and education research site
- Stories by William Carlos Williams become Readers' Theatre
- Illinois Qualitative Dissertation Award
- Homeless Women Have a Voice in Community Based Arts Research Project for Change, University of Toronto
- New Books/Mental Health
- True Stories of Aging, Autonomy, Mental Health/ ethnodrama
- And close to 200 more free posts and articles for you to access in the archives.