9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Family Services Association of Toronto, 355 Church Street
Today supervisors face more challenges than ever: fewer employees, fewer resources, less money, and more work. The ability to strike the right balance between people management and task management is an essential ingredient to achieving outstanding performance.
If you are a new manager or are you in the process of becoming one, this workshop will help you sharpen your supervisory skills by
- Understanding your role as a supervisor
- Identifying your leadership style and how to put it to work
- Enhancing your people practices: motivating staff, interviewing for 'fit', giving constructive feedback, and dealing with problem performance
- Delegating effectively and responsibly
- Leading productive meetings
This highly interactive workshop will include brief presentations, discussion, role-plays, assessments and experiential activities. You will take away useful ideas and practical, applicable tools to improve your overall supervisory and management effectiveness.
Cost: $129 (plus GST)
To download a registration form, please visit http://healthyfuturesgroup.com/resources.aspx.