The Grey Bruce Rural Community Partnership for Resource Exchange for Healthy Living Committee (GBRCPREHL) is an exciting, community-based health promotion project which taps into the network of local rural libraries to support healthy living by dissemination, promotion and provision of a variety of tools and resources. Reporting to GBRCPREHL, the Program Evaluator will analyze, and summarize data and develop an evaluation report of the Grey Bruce Rural Community Partnership for Resource Exchange for Healthy Living project.
1. Data Collection
- Organizes and formats data for review from a variety of sources:
- Librarian surveys
- Participant surveys
- Stepping out on the Bruce Trail pilot and launch
- Focus group results
- Interviews committee in regards to their roles in the project.
2. Data Analysis
- Collates and analyzes the data both quantitative and qualitative
- Relates data to the evaluation framework
- Identifies and assists in the identification of effective practice and opportunities for improvement
3. Data Reporting
- Summarizes evaluation data to facilitate the development of recommendations for the future
- Develops an evaluation report based on the summarized findings.
Reporting Relationships: Reports to a committee designate
Term: Contracted position - 2 months (50 hours).
- Graduate-level (preferred) education (health or social sciences)
- Self directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with data analysis, database management, Excel, Word
- Familiarity with Survey Monkey and statistical analysis software an asset
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated leadership in problem solving, decision making, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Deliverables // Timeline (from date of hire)
Data organized and formatted for review // 2 weeks
Committee interviews completed // 3 weeks
Quantitative and qualitative analysis completed // 5 weeks
Identified effective practice and opportunities for improvement // 6 weeks
Recommendations for the future // 6 weeks
Evaluation report // 8 weeks
For additional information, please contact Betty Perkins R.N.BSc.N. at [email protected] or 1-800-821-7714 x239.