If you'd like to receive a one time free issue of our Network magazine, the official publication of the Canadian Women's Health Network, please send your name and full mailing address, including postal code to email@example.com.
This offer is open only to Canadian residents. Those with an Overseas or US address who wish to receive a one time free copy of Network must submit the postage costs in advance. For more information on Network, and to subscribe to Network magazine, visit http://www.cwhn.ca.
Network Fall/Winter 2007 Issue includes the following articles:
- Women, gender and mental health
- Long-term care homes legislation: Lessons from Ontario
- "What Older Women Want"
- Timely access to care
- Women's equality has come a long way and we're not finished yet
- Women and private health insurance
- Winning the war on cancer
- How "Mad Cow" disease affects farm families and communities across Canada
- Infant feeding experiences of women survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- One woman's experience with early harm-reduction programs in BC
- New medications target menstrual suppression for healthy women and girls
- When a young woman has a stroke--and much more.