For the most recent warnings and advisories from Health Canada, visit http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/advisories-avis/2007/index_e.html.
For the most recent headlines from Health Canada, visit http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/nr-cp/2007/index_e.html.
Headlines for November 2007
- The Government of Canada Announces New Measures to Enhance Canada's Food and Product Safety
- One year after launch, Canada's Chemicals Management Plan is on track and delivering results
- National Drug Prevention Advisory Committee meets to discuss youth drug prevention
- First Nations Communities Selected to Host Patient Wait Time Guarantees Pilot Projects Communiqué--Eighth Ministerial Meeting Of The Global Health Security Initiative
- Minister Clement Re-Appoints CEO to the Canadian Centre on Substance Abuse
- Canada participates in Global Health Security Initiative
- Government of Canada Renews Memorandum of Understanding on Indigenous Health with the United States of America