Hard to find time to attend learning seminars? THCU's Workplace Project is running the first series of free webinars you can pick and choose from; all you need is a phone, the Internet and a little over an hour! This year we are conducting two types of webinars--interactive and presentation style--to fit your learning needs!
Section 1--Interactive Webinars
Each session is 1 hour, 15 minutes long; participants can expect to share their ideas, give input and participate in the live meeting session.
- CWHP Fundamentals, February 4, 2:00 p.m.
- Obtaining Management Support--Selling CWHP, February 15, 10:00 a.m.
- Mastering the Third Step--Situational Assessments, February 28, 9:45 a.m.
- Well-Regarded Interventions (WRI) & Principles for Best Practice, March 11, 1:00 p.m.
- Influencing Organizational Culture Part 1, Understanding and Assessing Culture, April 3, 9:15 a.m.
- Influencing Organization Culture Part 2, Facilitating a Change Process, April 15, 1:00 p.m.
- An Introduction to Mental Health in the Workplace, April 23, 9:15 a.m.
Section 2: Presentation Webinars
Each session is 30 minutes long. These webinars will be a presentation/lecture format with opportunity for questions at the end.
- An International/National Perspective: Who is Doing What, January 18, 9:15 a.m.
- The Ontario Healthy Workplace Coalition, February 8, 9:15 a.m.
- Working with Hospitals: The Ontario Hospital Association, February 15, 9:15 a.m.
- The National Quality Institute (NQI), February 29, 9:15 a.m.
- OHPRS Resources and Workplace Health, March 28, 9:15 a.m.
For more information please visit the THCU website at http://www.thcu.ca/Workplace/workshopsandevents.htm#webinars.
If you are interested in participating in any of the above webinars, please contact Jessica Elgie at email@example.com with your name and contact information. Webinar space is limited. Book now to reserve your spot!