Room 100, Health Sciences Building, 155 College Street
Invite your faculty, staff and students and Welcome 2008! Join our faculty, students and administration from across University of Toronto!
Join the Centre for international Health to welcome in 2008 and information share on University of Toronto's global health initiatives. Brief presentations will be made from some of our University leaders.
Refreshments will be served. RSVP to email@example.com.
University of Toronto global health initiatives--Special Reports (just 3 minutes each!)
- University of Toronto global health initiatives in education, research and service: an overview
- Centre for International Health China and Cambodia programs, David Zakus
- Centre for International Health HIV/AIDS Initiative-Africa, Aaron Yarmoshuk
- Toronto Addis Ababa Psychiatry Project (TAAPP), Wilson Centre, University of Toronto, Clare Pain
- Centre for Global Health Research, St. Michael's Hospital, Diego Bassani
- International Centre for Disability and Rehabilitation, Penny Parnes
- Department of Public Health Sciences, Livianna Calzavara, Donald Cole, Suzanne Jackson, Centre for Health Promotion
- Mt. Sinai Hospital, HIV/AIDS Research Unit, Kelly MacDonald
- McLaughlin-Rotman Centre for Global Health, Peter Singer, Abdallah Daar
- Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, St. Michael's Hospital, Onil Bhattacharyya
- Department of Family and Community Medicine, International Programme, Monica Riutort
- Office of International Affairs, Sickkids Hospital, Lara Pietrolungo
- University of Toronto International Health Programme, Jake Crookall, Dimitri Bollegala
- The Peter A. Silverman Centre for International Health, Mt. Sinai Hospital, Abi Sriharan