Temporary Part Time
Summary of duties:
Plans, implements, and evaluates specified Mandatory Health Programs and Services and other programs administered by the Board of Health. At time of posting this position is assigned to the Hunger Initiative.
Minimum qualifications and position requirements:
- Baccalaureate degree in food and human nutrition, and completion of an accredited dietetic internship program or Masters degree in community or public health nutrition. Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Initiative, tact, diplomacy, and judgement.
- Ability to interpret and apply relevant legislation, research, and other relevant information.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Ability to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to adapt to new, different, or changing requirements.
- Ability to organize workload.
- Ability to use a computer word processing, Internet, and e-mail at a basic level.
- Ability to learn and work with custom computer programs.
- Current Certificate of Registration with the College of Dietitians of Ontario
- Access to transportation.
3. Apply in writing to
10 Hospital Drive
Peterborough, ON K9J 8M1
Fax: (705) 743-2897
Applications to be received no later than:
Friday, February 1, 2008 at 12:00 p.m.