February features for the website IDM Best Practices for health promotion, public health and population health, at http://www.idmbestpractices.ca, include
- Profile of Ursel Broesskamp-Stone (Health Promotion Switzerland)
- Reflection by Josephine Pui-Hing Wong (Canada): Politics and Best Practices
- Jottings by website editor Barbara Kahan: Fun as a Value
- Resource of the Month: Womankind Addiction Service
- Updated on the website (on "best practices around the world" page): Canadian Best Practices Portal for Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention--A Public Health Agency of Canada Initiative.