9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Family Services Association of Toronto, 355 Church Street
What would it be worth to your organization to be confident that you could hire the right people, the first time, every time? Using an approach called Criteria-Based Recruitment you can be sure you are doing what it takes to hire for keeps.
This two-day intensive workshop outlines the full recruitment and selection process, from determining job requirements and criteria to presenting a job offer. Participants will learn the principles of Criteria-Based Recruitment and how to design an effective process.
As a result of this workshop participants will be able to enhance organizational hiring effectiveness by learning how to:
- Ensure that all hiring activity is criteria-based
- Construct relevant and job-related interview questions
- Probe for more information and to seek contrary evidence
- Avoid the most common legal pitfalls of employment interviewing
- Use other tools to effectively assess candidates (reference checks, testing, personality profiles, scoring mechanisms, simulations)
To get the most out of this session, participants should bring with them a job description for a position that they will need to hire for, and come prepared to participate in extensive role-playing.
$349 (plus GST)
For more information, contact the Healthy Futures Group at email@example.com.