Peterborough County-City Health Unit is looking to recruit Public Health Nurses
1. Summary of duties
- Plans, implements, and evaluates specified Mandatory Health Programs and Services and other programs administered by the Board of Health.
2. Minimum qualifications and position requirements:
- Diploma in Public Health Nursing or Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Initiative, tact, diplomacy, and judgement.
- Ability to interpret and apply relevant legislation, research, and other relevant information.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work effectively without close supervision.
- Ability to organize workload.
- Ability to use computer word processing, internet and e-mail at a basic level.
- Access to transportation.
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Current Certificate in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
3. Apply in writing to
10 Hospital Drive
Peterborough, ON K9J 8M1
Fax: (705) 743-2897