The National Collaborating Centre for Methods and Tools (NCCMT) is pleased to announce a conference on knowledge management. This one-day conference is being designed for managers, policy-makers and people in knowledge management or translation roles in public health at the local, provincial and federal levels. The program is organized around the following four themes: culture, content, process and technology.
Confirmed speakers include
- Jason Bonander, Director, Division of Knowledge Management, Centres for Disease Control and Prevention
- Rob Hayward, Director, Centre for Health Evidence and Associate Professor in the Departments of Medicine and Public Health Sciences, University of Alberta
- Brian Haynes, Professor, Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Medicine, and Chief of the Health Information Research Unit at McMaster University
- Réjean Landry, CHSRF/CIHR Chair on Knowledge Transfer and Innovation, and Professor in the Department of Management, Faculty of Business, Laval University
- John Lavis, Canada Research Chair in Knowledge Transfer and Exchange; an Associate Professor (in both the Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics and the Department of Political Science); member of the Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis at McMaster University.
For more information, visit http://www.nccmt.ca/events/nccmt_events.cfm.