This 2-day conference can change how you manage chronic disease. This one conference can answer all of your questions about self-management and management support.
- How is "chronic disease self-management" revolutionizing healthcare around the world?
- Why are health- and cost-conscious public health plans in North America, UK, Australia and elsewhere investing millions of dollars to engage patients in self-management?
- How are innovative diabetes, hypertension and other chronic disease programs integrating self-management to improve outcomes?
- How can time-pressured healthcare professionals effectively support patient self-efficacy and responsibility?
- How can self-management be further enhanced with telehealth, electronic health records, medication management and patient registries?
Space is limited
When: October 23-24, 2008
Where: Toronto Airport Marriott, 901 Dixon Road, Toronto ON M5S 1S4,
What: International and national experts, best practices, hands-on workshops, and ask the experts" seminars
How: There is a downloadable registration form on the website, or call 416-969-7437 or 1-866-895-0690
See http://www.takingchargeofourhealth.ca/ for more information.