MENTAL HEALTH PROMOTION
The Canadian Mental Health Association is a nation-wide, non-profit organization that promotes the mental health of all and supports the resilience and recovery of people experiencing mental illness. CMHA Toronto is a leader and advocate in community mental health providing a wide range of services across Toronto. We are seeking a full-time Manager for our Mental Health
The Program Manager will be responsible for program development, program activities and the supervision of staff in the areas of Fundraising, Public Education, Special Events, Volunteer Coordination, Marketing and Communications, and Mental Health Promotion. This will include hands on work in any of these areas. This position also has the role of Privacy Officer for CMHA Toronto.
The candidate will have superior organizational and communication skills and an ability to facilitate, motivate, and lead groups and individual staff. The candidate will effectively collaborate with internal and external partners and have a positive attitude and knowledge in serving a diverse community.
Additional Qualifications include:
- A degree in Education, Communications, Business Administration or a mental health-related field.
- Previous management experience.
- Knowledge of Mental Health Promotion
- Demonstrated passion for the mental health field
- Knowledge/experience in Marketing and Communications
- Knowledge/experience in Fundraising
- Knowledge of Financial Administration
- Knowledge of privacy legislation
- Proficiency in Windows-based software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Please submit resumes by Friday, May 23, 2008 to Human Resources, Canadian Mental Health Association Toronto Branch, 700 Lawrence Avenue West Suite 480, Toronto Ontario M6A 3B4 or Email email@example.com or Fax 416-789-9079.
We thank all applicants however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.
The Canadian Mental Health Association Toronto Branch is an equal opportunity employer.