Position: Research Associate & Research Officer (2 Positions)
Organization: KFL&A Public Health
Location: Kingston, Ontario
Deadline: June 30, 2008
Program: Research & Education
The main focus will be to conduct or assist in the evaluation of public health programs. The Research Officer will also be involved in other research activities which contribute to evidence-based public health practice, including systematic reviews of the literature, research studies of public health interventions and the interpretation of surveillance data and research findings to support public health program planning.
- Master's Degree or higher in a field related to human health.
- Formal training in quantitative research methods applicable to public health.
- Formal training in program evaluation is an asset for the Research Associate position.
- Experience in the analysis of health-related data using statistical software packages such as SPSS is required.
- Program evaluation experience and experience in the Ontario public health system are assets for the Research Associate position.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct research independently.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proven ability to attend work regularly.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position.
If you are interested in one of these exciting opportunities, please apply in writing by June 30, 2008, to: Human Resources, KFLA Public Health: email@example.com. Please indicate which opportunity you are interested in being considered for.
We thank all those who take the time to apply, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.