Contract - Part Time
Application Deadline: 7/11/2008
The Canadian Child Care Federation (CCCF) is a national non-profit organization and a leader in early learning. The mission of the CCCF is to achieve excellence through early learning and child care. Its core focus areas are best and promising practice; capacity building; and collaborations, networks and partnerships.
- Manages all communication functions for the CCCF - internal and external audiences.
- Develops and manages the production and editorial of Interaction magazine (semi-annual) and Interaction.ca (quarterly).
- Manages the editorial and production of CCCF project printing and online publications.
- Develops and carries out CCCF government relations activities.
- Leads on all activities relating to media relations.
- Contributes to the development and communication work of funding proposals.
- University degree (minimum) in a related field (social sciences, arts/humanities or journalism)
- Publications management experience
- Web content management experience (macromedia, dreamweaver)
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual (English & French)
- Knowledge of child development, early childhood education and the early learning and child care sector.
Only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Compensation Type: Salary
Applicant should quote Job Publications Manager
Senior Director, Business Operations
Canadian Child Care Federation
For more information visit http://www.qualitychildcarecanada.ca.