.The Hospital for Sick Children, Hollywood Theatre. Rm 1246, 555 University Avenue, 1st floor, Elm Wing
- Increase diversity awareness within a paediatric health-care setting.
- Identify issues related to diversity that influence relationships, practice and patient outcomes within paediatrics
- Disseminate strategies addressing diversity concerns that enhance the quality of health care for children.
Target Audience: Paediatric health-care professionals (interdisciplinary, interprofessional). Internal staff with some local attendees.
- External registrants: $150
- SickKids staff: fee waived. Please contact email@example.com for further details.
Submit your poster abstract online by August 19, 2008.
To register or for further details, please visit http://www.sickkids.ca/learninginstitute/section.asp?s=Conferences&sID=24027.