Are you a social justice activist committed to poverty reduction and change? Are you interested in enhancing your leadership skills?
Maytree is now accepting applications for the 2008-09 Leaders for Change (LFC) program. The nine month program consists of a two and a half day opening retreat, and nine full day training sessions. It includes a variety of learning opportunities, including mentoring, training and self-directed action projects.
- The program will include a maximum of 20 participants per year. To be considered for this program, individuals must demonstrate
- Leadership capacity and innovation
- A commitment to poverty reduction
- Eagerness to challenge ways of thinking and doing
- Articulated understanding and commitment to social change
- Commitment to participating in all aspects of the program
- Willingness to contribute skills and expertise
Program graduates become members of the Maytree Leadership Network.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, at 5:00 p.m.
For more information, please visit http://maytree.com/learning-for-leaders/leaders-for-change.